Most warehouses prefer tracking their movable assets like pallets, skids, and trolleys manually. As soon as the pallets or trolleys come in from delivering or storing goods, it is scanned and logged into a document. This form of trolley and pallet tracking is time-consuming, tiresome, and not to say error-prone.
Pallets, skids and trolleys are the primary equipment used for transporting goods in warehousing and logistics. These movable assets greatly affect industrial efficiency as they carry out several everyday warehousing operations. Many times, the managers and personnel bear the loss of either lost or misplaced assets during processes. Given the size of large, obscured places, it can be a struggle to keep track of these assets in real time. To prevent that, owners and managers need to implement asset track and trace solutions essential for monitoring goods, locations and fulfilling timely orders.
IoT in manufacturing industry is paving the way for a smart facility!
To fulfil on-time orders, movable asset tracking for manufacturing industry is essential as delivery and storage processes are tedious and should be done with precision. In these processes, if the pallet or trolley is damaged or misplaced with no additional assets to support the operations, it causes missed deadlines and odd working hours. Because of these challenges, several warehouses are optimising Real-Time Tracking Location Systems (RTLS). It is an ideal choice for owners and managers to enhance overall efficiency as it provides critical data of the movements of the assets, enabling better visibility over the pallets, trolley, stock, employees, etc.
With the help of Niruha Systems’ Bluetooth asset tracking solutions, enterprises are opting for smart IoT solutions to capture real-time data that offer prescriptive actions. Based on the nible BLE tags installed on the pallets and trolleys, these compact rugged industrial beacons deployed across the facilities send alerts to the officials regarding the misplaced or not in use items. Fully automated warehouses can experience ease and security into their facilities with the help of IoT pallet and trolley tracking solutions, enabling them to be a smart facility!
Benefits of trolley and pallet tracking solutions powered by Niruha Systems’
- nibleWay IoT Gateway mounted across the warehouse gathers data from BLE devices and comes with an inbuilt mechanism that provides remote warehouse monitoring.
- This device, along with nible BLE beacons, fitted to the assets like pallets and trolleys, offers proximity solutions and sensors that empower warehouse officials to leverage the analytics provided by the IoT gateway to enhance decision making.
- Managers and personnel can then evaluate the data of not only where their pallet and trolleys are stationed but can also pinpoint the inefficiencies and efficiency of the employees and assets, storage capacity, delivery timelines, processes, etc.
- Advantage of these trolley and pallet tracking solutions is that it automatically registers its position in the warehouse. It transmits precise data to the officials via Bluetooth enabled smartphone of whether the pallet or trolley is of use or needs any repairs.
- Location tracking systems help the appointed personnel easily track assets, inventory, employees, operational productivity, equipment condition, etc., in various zones.
- Warehouse asset tracking powered by nible bluetooth beacons can also help detect poor asset management, excessive idle time, lag in performance, and lack of maintenance.
Warehouse Trolley & pallet tracking ensures high productivity and efficiency in the facility for various warehousing and logistic operations. Trolley & Pallet tracking solutions are not only empowering warehouses but several other industries to improve overall asset management, and many have benefited from beacon-enabled devices. It’s only a matter of time until everyone is implementing such innovative technologies. Niruha Systems helps you to transform conventional practices into realtime and automated for smoother and secured industrial operations.