Designed for use in harsh environments, nible offers a load of benefits
Usability is at the core of design. nible can be mounted, hanged or stuck using sticker or magnetic tapes on various surfaces bringing ease in operations. Use NFC enabled smartphone or tablet to commision and configure the tags.
The ultra-low power consumption of nible facilitates long battery life and ensures your processes extend over a longer period of time with minimal maintenance cycles. It runs on field replaceable CR2032 batteries. With multiple sensors and deployment options, nible comes in 3 variants as nible, nibleSense and nibleSense+, offering flexible implementation to meet your solution needs based on various data points.
Applications & Solutions
nible BLE beacon with sensors is an ideal choice for industrial applications requiring reliable hardware that automates processes, facilitates realtime tracking, identification, condition monitoring, navigation etc.
- Casing Material: GFN
- Size (mm): 40 mm x 30 mm x 10 mm
- Size Tolerance: ±1 mm
- Weight: 25gm (0.88 ounce)
- IP rating: IP67
- Standard: Bluetooth 5.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Frequency Band: 2.4 ISM band
- Tx Power: Max Conducted: +4 dBm (configurable)
- niruha Data Types and Custom using Generic Bluetooth SIG data types,
- Apple ibeacon ™,
- Google Eddystone ™
- Power Supply: Battery
- Replaceable: Yes (Field replaceable)
- Type: CR2032 (3V, lithium)
- Expected Battery Life: 1 to 5 Years, depending on SKU and configuration
- Current Consumption: 5.3mA – 7.5mA – TX at +4dBm output power
Product Variants and Ordering Information
All variants of nible deliver excellent performance, quality, and consistency required for robust solutions. Choose the right SKU based on feature and form factor that suits best for your verticals and application requirements.
- nible with Identification & Tracking
- nible + Movement, Temperature and Free Fall
- nibleSense + Humidity, Barometric Pressure
- Barometric Pressure
- Stroke Count
Form Factor and Ordering Info - SKU Code
- ID Card